Powerful at a low height!
With the SF series GOODSKY provides a powerful 16A relay with a height of only 11mm to engineers looking for a very low profile component.
The typical applications of the SF relay are found in building management and smart home, especially where housings offer only limited space such as wall sockets.
With its strenghtened pins on the contact side the inside relay temperature is well controlled to secure a long and stable electrical performance.
The product additionally fulfills the requirements of TV-5, offering the ability to switch capacitive inrush currents that are typical for applications where light has to be controlled.
Below you find the features of this relay at a glance:
- 16A switching capability
- Contact form: 1 NO
- Strong pins on the contact side
- TV-5 rating for strong inrush current performance
- Very low coil sensitivity of 200mW only
- Ambient temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- Product available in accordance to IEC 60335-1 on request
Please find more details in the datasheet.
Please contact Michael Blaha for more information.