AMPHENOL ICC’s BergStak® 0.40mm
AMPHENOL ICC’s BergStak® 0.40mm is a floating type Board-to-Board connector with 32 pin count and stack height of 5mm. Its unique connector design has a floating range of ±0.40mm in the X, Y and Z directions.
The floating range of ± 0.40mm in the X, Y and Z directions improves the contact reliability and minimizes misalignments in mating. This solution comes with an all-round shield for superior EMI performance. In addition, the connector supports speed performance up to 3Gb/s. Moreover, it is ideal for use in automotive applications due to its extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C as well as for space critical application because of the fine pitch design at 0.40mm.
- Fine pitch design at 0.40mm
- Supports speed performance up to 3Gb/s
- Floating range of ±0.40mm in the X, Y and Z directions
- Shielded design for superior EMI performance
- Polarized key for Poke-Yoke mating