A synchronous Step-Down Converter Module
MPM3530 is a synchronous Step-Down Converter Module by MPS with up to 55V input and 3A in a small QFN 12x10mm package.
It includes the monolithic DC/DC converter, power inductor, input capacitors and the necessary resistors/capacitors. The total power solution only requires a few external components.
The MPM3530 uses peak current mode control to regulate the output voltage. The module provides over current protection with valley current detection, which is used to avoid current running away. Also it has accurate and reliable over voltage protection, and auto recovery thermal protection. Softstart can be programmed by a small external capacitor.
In order to increase the efficiency, MPM3530 will automatically scale down the switching frequency when load is light.
Highlights in short:
- Synchronous Step-Down Module
- Coils, Capacitors and Resistors are already integrated
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5V up to 55V
- Output Voltage adjustable between 1V and 15V
- Up to 3A output-current
- High Efficiency in compact housing
- Integrated saftey-features
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- Programmable Switching Frequency with external SYNC Function
If you need more details, please have a look at the datasheet or get in touch with Thomas Berner.