What does All-In-One mean? The DINKLE BUS system is for interface and system solutions and merges numerous highlights such as compact design, latest communication interfaces and more with DINKLE’s latest development = power supplies “made by DINKLE”. The power supplies are optionally available in module widths of 12 and 20mm and the cover the power range from 1.3A/24V DC and 1.5A/240V AC (Input) to 4A/5V DC and 2A/24V DC (Output).
The heart of the DINKLE Bus System is an innovative busbar consisting of 8 gold-plated terminals which can be installed on all common TS-35 DIN rails and a patented bus connector is used to connect the housings. There are standard lengths, as well as customized lengths up to 1.000mm available. Accessories like marking labels for clear designation of the LED indicators, expansion connectors for extending the bus plates, bus covers for DIN rails and end clamps complement the product range.
The excelling features of DINKLE’s bus housings are:
- Compact housing thickness of 12mm is the perfect solution for space limited applications
- Integration of the latest communication interfaces for IoT („Internet Of Things“) and Industry 4.0 (RJ45, SUB-D, Mini-USB, W-LAN antennas etc.)
- Save time and money with fast wiring thanks to tool-free push-in connections
- Optical LED-displays on the terminal blocks indicate the operational status
- Safe connection of the power supply including reverse-pole protection with a patented bus connector plus grounding contact