with chip-antenna by QUECTEL
QUECTEL L96 is a brand new multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna and supports concurrent reception of up to three GNSS systems (GPS + GLONASS + Galileo).
The built-in LNA provides the module with better performance under weak signal areas. The embedded chip antenna reduces the total size of customers’ applications. To meet varied application demands, L96 also provides an external antenna interface.
Compared with using GPS only, enabling multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate™ technology, L96 fully meets the industrial standard and provides greatly reduced TTFF and ultra-low power consumption. EASY™ technology allows L96 to calculate and predict orbits automatically using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) stored in internal flash memory, so the module can fix position quickly even at weak signal levels with low power consumption. With AlwaysLocate™ technology, L96 can adaptively adjust the ON/OFF time to achieve balance between positioning accuracy and power consumption according to the environmental and motional conditions.
- Ultra-compact size: 14.0×9.6×2.5mm
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Embedded, omnidirectional and wideband antenna
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- Ultra low tracking power consumption: 20mA
- Great anti-jamming performance
- Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
- Industrial temperature range -40°C to +85°C