A Family of fully integrated, synchronous Step-Down Converters
The MP147x is a fully integrated, high-frequency, synchronous rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs by MPS. The MP147x offers a very compact solution that achieves 2A (MP1476/L) or 3A (MP1477/H) of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input range.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP147x-Series requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving SOT563 package.
- Wide Operating Input Range
- MP1476L: 3.9V to 18V
- MP1476: 4.2V to 18V
- MP1477, MP1477H: 4.2V to 17V
- 126mΩ/58mΩ (MP1476/L) or 58mΩ/27mΩ (MP1477/H) Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Low IQ 190-200μA
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Power-Save Mode (PSM) at Light Load
- Fast Load Transient Response
- 800kHz (1200KHz MP1477H) Switching Frequency
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a low cost and space saving SOT563 Package
For more details, please contact Thomas Berner.