18V Input, 3A Module, Synchronous, Forced CCM, Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor
The MPM3632C, by Monolithic Power Systems (MPS), is a step-down regulator module integrated with a synchronous, rectifying power MOSFET, an inductor and three capacitors. The MPM3632C offers a very compact solution that requires only input and output capacitors to achieve 3A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input range. The MPM3632C operates at a fixed 3MHz switching frequency and employs constant-on-time (COT) control, which provides a fast load transient response.
Shorter development stage and more portection
The MPM3632C eliminates design and manufacturing risks while improving the time to market dramatically. Full protection features include output over-voltage protection (OVP), over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown. The MPM3632C is available in a space-saving QFN-20 (3x5x1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch-Mode Power Supply
- 3MHz Switching Frequency
- Wide 4V to 18V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Internal Fixed Soft-Start Time
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- Forced CCM for Low Output Ripple
- Power Good (PG) Indicator
- Hiccup Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fast Transient Response
- Available in a QFN-20 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
- Total Solution Size: 7x7.9mm
More information can be found on the MPS website.