QUECTELs cost effective and ultra compact penta-band UMTS/HSPA module
QUECTEL UG96 is a cost effective and ultra compact penta-band UMTS/HSPA module featuring a maximum data rate of 7.2Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink.
With the outstanding feature of fully pin-to-pin compatibility with QUECTEL UMTS/HSPA UG95 and GSM/GPRS M95 modules, it supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA/HSUPA networks, it helps developers to design applications once and benefit from the flexibility of worldwide coverage and service.
With a cost-effective SMT form factor of 22.5× 26.5×2.2mm and high integration level, UG96 enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/I2C/Status Indicator/PCM) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, telematics, security, industrial PDA/PC and tablets.
- Worldwide UMTS/HSPA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications
- Easy drop-in migration to GSM/GPRS module
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces
Further information can be found within the datasheets. For questions please contact Joachim Strohschenk.