In a small 3x3mm QFN-Package
Via serial I²C-Interface multiple parameters like output voltage, switching frequency, different thresholds, protection functions etc. can be programmed. On test-bench the settings can be tested without changing external components. Once desired optimum setting is reached the parameters can be permanently stored into an on-board OTP.
- Input-Voltage: 3.5V – 45V
- Output-Current: 3A
- Synchronous rectification with high efficiency
- Power-Good- and Fault-Indication
- Internal Protection Features
- Digital programmable via I²C-Bus, e.g. Voltage (0,6V-12V), switching Frequency, PG- and EN-Threshold etc.
For further information, feel free to contact Thomas Berner.