The IA610 and IA611 (IA61x) are a family of “always-on” SmartMics (microphones) featuring Voice Wake and Voice ID keyword detectors, a 43MHz Tensilica audio-optimized DSP and KNOWLES’ high performance acoustic SiSonicTM MEMS technology in a single, miniature, microphone package. The integrated programmable DSP is made available to 3rd-party algorithms, enabling full customization (IA611). The solution pushes the system performance to ultra-low power with its custom core design and optimized instruction set. It accelerates time-to-market with its complete hardware, software, firmware, code and tools package. The SmartMic family offers the DSP Concepts Audio WEAVER® tool as a complement to the Knowles AuVid design suite.
- High-accuracy, low-power voice wake and Voice ID keyword recognition to wake up any system from a trigger phrase
- Onboard buffer enables seamless voice wake operation
- Ultra-low power “always on” Acoustic Activity Detector (AAD)
- Beamforming for enhanced sound quality
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for voice recognition over music
- Open Developer Platform with SDK
- High Performance SiSonic MEMS with ±1dB matched sensitivity, 65dB SNR and 135dB SPL Acoustic Overload Point
- Application Memory Size: 168KB
- IA610 available in bottom port SPH 3.50x2.65x0.98mm package, and IA611 available in open DSP top port SPK 4x3x1.2mm package
Information is available after registration on Solutions.knowles.com.