A compact dead reckoning GNSS module
QUECTEL Wireless Solutions, the global leading supplier of cellular and GNSS positioning modules, announced the launch of a compact dead reckoning GNSS module L26-DR.
Fast GNSS signal acquisition and tracking
As the latest addition to QUECTEL’s comprehensive GNSS portfolio, L26-DR is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module embedded with dead reckoning (DR) solution, which greatly improves the positioning accuracy and speed while simplifying customer designs. The DR capability ensures the module to deliver the highest-performance positioning solution available, even when GNSS signal is absent or compromised.
Equipped with 6-axis sensor MEMs and a powerful GNSS core, the module provides high sensitivity, fast GNSS signal acquisition and tracking with low system integration effort. Moreover, the built-in LNA offers the module with improved RF sensitivity and exceptional acquisition/tracking performances even in weak signal areas.
Ideal for automotive and industrial applications
L26-DR is able to acquire and track any mix of GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS signals, which allows accurate navigation in harsh environments such as urban canyons. Compared with using GPS only, enabling multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and improves positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
The super performance makes L26-DR ideal for automotive and industrial applications.
- Ultra-compact size: 12.2×16×2.3mm
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- Embedded 6-axis MEMS sensor
- Support DGPS(RTCM)/SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
- Wheel tick input
- ADR/UDR function supported by different firmware versions
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel