With I2C and MTP in Ultra-Thin LGA Package
The MPM54304 by MPS is a complete power management module that integrates four high-efficiency, step-down DC/DC converters, inductors, and a flexible logic interface. This COT control DC/DC converter provides fast transient response. Its default 800kHz switching frequency greatly reduces external capacitor size. Full protection features include UVLO, OCP, and thermal shutdown.
The output voltage is adjustable through the I2C bus or preset by the three-time programmable MTP (multi-time programmable) e-fuse. The power on/off sequence is also programmable by MTP. The MPM54304 requires a minimal number of external components, and is available in a space-saving LGA (7x7x2mm) package.
MPM54304 product features:
- 4V to 16V Operating Input Range
- 0.55V to 5.5V Output Voltage Range
- Channel1/2:3A Max DC Current Channel 3/4: 2A Max DC Current
- Up to 2.5W Power Dissipation (TA = 60°C, No Forced Air Flow)
- Out-of-Phase Operation
- COT Control, Fast Transient Responses
- GPIO pin can be configured as "PowerGood," "Address," or "SYNCO"
- 800kHz Default Switching Frequency
- External Clock Synchronization
- I2C and MTP Programmable Parameters:
- Paralleling Channel 1 and 2
- Paralleling Channel 3 and 4
- Switching Frequency
- Output Voltage
- OCP OVP Threshold
- Power On and Off Sequencing
- Forced PWM or Auto-PWM/PFM