Pogo pins & assembled versions
In the area of contact elements, CODICO offers a wide variety of different Pogo Pins (different designs, lengths, diameters, etc.), spring-loaded contacts, PCB contacts, and solder-free connections.
In addition CODICO also provides assembled versions with a range of pole numbers. These are available with special surface coatings, such as gold, PdNi, black metallic, and nickel-free for allergy-sufferers.
Flexibility & customer-specific solutions
In this product sector, one of CODICO's strengths is the flexibility with which customer-specific adaptations, optimizations, and solutions can be provided. This provides the capacity to cover applications from quantity-driven markets, such as entertainment electronics, and on up to high-tech equipment in the medical technology sector.
- EMI applications
- Signal transfers (<1A) and applications in the power sector (<10A)
- Water-tight or magnetic versions
- PCB test pins/test contacts
- Contacts for IC test devices
- Applications in rough environments (up to IPX8 possible)
- Air-tight solutions
Our suppliers in this category Contact Elements:
Amphenol Industrial is a member of the US based Amphenol Corporation, which was founded in 1932. With more than 50,000 employees and over 100 locations the Amphenol Corporation is today the second largest interconnect supplier in the world.
C.C.P. Contact Probes Co., LTD. was founded in 1983. This manufacturer is your right choice if you are looking for connectors that need to perform in extreme conditions such as freezing or high temperatures.
STOCKO Contact GmbH & Co. KG is among Europe’s leading providers of electromechanical components. Particular focus of production is on connection systems with insulation displacement (IDC termination), crimp or soldered connections, solder-free connectors, crimp contacts, customer-specific special developments, and processing systems for all STOCKO products.
PCB contacts and accessories
These products are used when excellent EMI and RFI protection is required for sensitive circuits on the PCB level. In addition to grounding and screening contacts, contact elements are available for the production of economical electrical connections between two PCBs in the horizontal and vertical direction, as well as for antenna contacts for mobile devices.
A range of accessories are also available:
- Spring, screening, and grounding contacts, with a wide range of different contact forms
- Screening housings, including SMT screening clips for automatic component assembly
- Cable clips for SMD assembly
- Jumper links as additional connection between two conductor paths
- SMT PCB socket as an economical alternative to PCB contacts
- SMT test points for reading out measured values in the course of quality control
- Various different battery holders (such as for button cells)
- Cable lugs with and without insulation
- Tabs and receptacles in plugging widths of 2.8mm, 4.8mm and 6.3mm
- Tab distributors
- Timer contacts
- End splices with or without insulation crimps
- Open barrel terminals in ring or in C-shape
- Board-in contacts
- Round-pin sleeves and round pins
- End, parallel, and series connectors
- Pin and plug connectors
Depending on the application, a range of different base materials and surface finishes are available. Many products are available optionally as reel packaging or in bulk. Additionally CODICO offers single and multiple housings matching tabs and receptacles with or without locking facilities.