HF connectors and antenna solutions
Especially in the telecommunications sector, as well as in the field of radio and antenna technology, particularly high demands are imposed on connectors. While the frequency ranges required are constantly becoming higher (tendency > 60 GHz), at the same time the demand is for component dimensions to be reduced. In line with this trend towards miniaturisation, CODICO provides a wide range of ultra-miniature coax connectors for modular systems operating up to 12 GHz to suit applications in the GSM, GPS, wireless LAN and Bluetooth sectors.
Our suppliers in this category RF/Coax/Antenna:
Amphenol Industrial is a member of the US based Amphenol Corporation, which was founded in 1932. With more than 50,000 employees and over 100 locations the Amphenol Corporation is today the second largest interconnect supplier in the world.
CODICO‘s preferred supplier Hirose has developed not only the world’s smallest coax connector (X.FL), but also the U.FL, the most popular series on the market. CODICO provides you with PCB types in all formats, and also cable assemblies ready for use, as patchcord or, if required, with a standard coax plug of your choice on the second side.
Hirose cable assemblies
- Micro-coax connector in SMT
- Compact design shapes in a wide range of different formats
- Board-to-board variants with height of < 1mm
- Small space requirement on the PCB
- HF up to 12 GHz
- Cable plugs with perceptible locking arrangement
- Standard jumper leads or customer-specific formats, combined, for example on standard coax connectors such as SMA, FME, TNC, N, Fakra, and many more
Fakra cable assemblies
- A range of different design formats and color code variants
- Plastic housings with locking option and audible locking arrangement
- >= 100 mating cycles
- DC frequency range up to 4 GHz
- Can be used with coax leads such as LMR100, 195, RG-58, RG-174, RG-316, RG-178
- Cable plugs in straight and angled formats +) Automotive applications, such as, for example, GPS, SAT radio, mobile Internet access, vehicle diagnostics, Bluetooth, etc.
The range is rounded off by ready-to-use antenna solutions, which in co-operation with CODICO‘s specialists can be adapted to your particular requirements. Other areas of application for HF connectors and antenna solutions can be, for example, satellite technology, base stations or measuring and radio equipment.