MP2122A by MPS: High Efficiency Buck Converter
Dual Synchronous High Efficiency Buck-Converter With Low Iq
MPS introduces the MP2122A, an internally compensated, 1MHz, fixed-frequency, dual, PWM, synchronous step-down regulator with advanced light-load mode. MP2122A operates from a 2.7V to 6V input, generates an output voltage down to as low as 0.608V, and has a 45µA quiescent current, making it ideal for powering portable equipment running on a single-cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery.
The MP2122A integrates dual 80mΩ high-side switches and 35mΩ synchronous rectifiers for high efficiency without an external Schottky diode.
Protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.Download Datasheet
- Dual 2A Output Current
- >93% Peak Efficiency
- >80% Light-Load Efficiency
- Advanced Light-Load Mode
- Wide 2.7V to 6V Operating Input Range
- 80mΩ and 35mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- 1MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Output from 0.608V to VIN
- 180° Phase-Shifted Operation
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- 45µA Quiescent Current
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
The MP2122A is available in an 8-pin TSOT23 package. In case of interest, contact us for a free evaluation board.
Your Contact Person
For more information, please refer to Thomas Berner.