LinkSwitch Solutions by POWER INTEGRATIONS
LinkSwitch Solutions Simplify Low-Power PSU Designs
POWER INTEGRATIONS‘ LinkSwitch-3 and LinkSwitch-CV families of ICs are primary-side regulated switchers that dramatically simplify power supply designs by eliminating an opto coupler and secondary control circuitry.
Both device families are ideal for low-power, single-output design with precise ±5% CV tolerance.
They incorporate a 725V power MOSFET, a novel ON/OFF control state machine, a high-voltage switched current source for self-biasing, frequency jittering, cycle-by-cycle current limit and hysteretic thermal shutdown circuitry onto a monolithic IC.
LinkSwitch-3 offers accurate output voltage and current regulation, compensating for transformer and internal parameter tolerances along with input voltage variations.
- CV/CC output up to 10W
- <30mW no-load consumption
- eSOP-12B package option with enhanced thermal performance
- Very suitable for cell phones, small appliances and personal care electronics
LinkSwitch-CV offers peak power and very tight output voltage regulation, along with input voltage variations and temperature.
- CV-only output and bias supplies up to 12W
- 100kHz operation for small magnetics
- Great for motors, appliances and residential networking
Your Contact Person
For more information, please refer to Thomas Berner.