MPM3860 Step-Down Module from MPS
6A Step-Down Module With Integrated Inductor
The MPM3860 from MPS is a fully integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, power module with internal inductor. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 6A of continuous output current over a wide input range, with excellent load and line regulation. The MPM3860 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Constant-on-time (COT) control operation provides very fast transient response and easy loop design, as well as very tight output regulation. Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.Download Datasheet
The MPM3860 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external components, and is available in a space-saving QFN-24 (4x6mm) package. It is suitable for FPGA, telecom, networking or industrial solutions and optical modules.
- Wide 2.75V to 7V operating input range
- 6A output current
- Internal power MOSFETs
- Output adjustable from 0.6V
- High-efficiency synchronous mode operation
- Pre-biased start-up
- Forced CCM mode for low VOUT ripple
- Fixed 1200kHz switching frequency
- External programmable soft-start time
- EN and power good for power sequencing
- Over-current protection and hiccup mode
- Thermal shutdown
- Available in a QFN-24 (4mm x 6mm x 1.6mm) package
Your Contact Person
For more information, please refer to Thomas Berner.