4V to 16V Input, Quad 3A Output Power Module
The MPM54304 is a complete power management module that integrates four high-efficiency, step-down DC/DC converters, inductors, and a flexible logic interface. As a COT control DC/DC converter, it provides fast transient response. The output voltage is adjustable through the I2C bus, or can be preset with the three-time programmable MTP e-fuse. Full protection features include UVLO, OCP, and thermal shutdown. The MPM54304 requires a minimal number of external components, and is available in a space-saving LGA (7mmx7mmx2mm) package.
- 4V to 16V Operating Input Range
- 0.55V to 5.5V Output Voltage Range
- Channel1/2:3A Max DC Current Channel 3/4:1A Max DC Current
- Up to 2.5W Power Dissipation (TA = 60 OC No Forced Air Flow)
- Out-of-Phase Operation
- COT Control, Fast Transient Responses
- GPIO Pin Configurable as "Power Good", "Address," or "SYNCO"
- 800kHz Default Switching Frequency
- External Clock Synchronization
- I2C and MTP Programmable Parameters
- Power On and Off Sequencing
- Forced PWM or Auto PWM/PFM
Find all advantages of MPS Power Modules at a glance in the following video: