PMIC Module with integrated Inductors
The MPM54304 by MPS is a complete power management module that integrates four high-efficiency, step-down DC/DC converters, inductors, and a flexible logic interface. As a COT control DC/DC converter, it provides fast transient response. The output voltage is adjustable through the I2C bus, or can be pre-set with the three-time programmable MTP e-fuse. Full protection features include UVLO, OCP, and thermal shutdown. The MPM54304 requires a minimal number of external components, and is available in a space-saving LGA (7x7x2mm) package.
- 4V to 16V Operating Input Range
- 0.55V to 5.5V Output Voltage Range
- Channel1/2:3A Max DC Current Channel 3/4:1A Max DC Current
- Up to 2.5W Power Dissipation (TA = 60 OC No Forced Air Flow)
- Out-of-Phase Operation
- COT Control, Fast Transient Responses
- GPIO Pin Configurable as "Power Good", "Address," or "SYNCO"
- 800kHz Default Switching Frequency
- External Clock Synchronization
- I2C and MTP Programmable Parameters
- Power On and Off Sequencing
- Forced PWM or Auto PWM/PFM
You want to test the MPM54304 power module? In our Sample Shop we offer a complete development kit for testing, consisting of the Evaluation-Board, an USB-to-I²C converter with cables and the software Virtual Bench Pro (Windows 7 or higher).
For more information, please contact Thomas Berner.