Three ITU Regions
- Region 1 comprises Europe, Africa, the Middle East west of the Persian Gulf including Iraq, the former Soviet Union and Mongolia.
- Region 2 covers the Americas, Greenland and some of the eastern Pacific Islands.
- Region 3 contains most of non-former-Soviet-Union Asia, east of and including Iran, and most of Oceania.
- 868 MHz Region 1
- 900 MHz Region 2
- 2.4 GHz harmonized Worldwide
- 5.7 GHz harmonized Worldwide
2.4 GHz ISM band: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi ( IEEE 802.11 ), up to various other wireless technologies such as ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4 and WirelessHART and also proprietary radio links share this band.